In businesses, Social Media is one of the most effective resources to promote brands & market products. It is commonly used for crowdsourcing. Social media marketing is a form of internet marketing, which is used to increase brand exposure & to reach the target audience.
In B2B marketing, social media is used to interact with your customers regularly & foster the new businesses. To acquire & retain customers, social media holds tremendous potential for B2B businesses.
Benefits of Using Social Media for Businesses:
Social media helps B2B businesses in tough markets. There are many benefits for B2B businesses to remain active on social media sites, such as:
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Increased Traffic
- Developed Brand Loyalty
- Provided Market Place
- Build Brand Equity
- Better Search Engine Rankings
- Improved Sales
- Decreased Marketing Costs
- Identify Target Audience
- Track Your Result
- Repeat Customers
- New Opportunities
Social Media Networks:
To promote your products/services online social media networks are effective resources for all sizes businesses. There are a number of social media sites which are most cost effective platform to advertise your product & to interact with your customers.
Top social media sites are Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Facebook is the most popular social media network on the web. It is a great medium for connecting people from all over the world with your businesses. With over 1.55 billion monthly active users are interacting & engaging on Facebook.
- Instagram was the big winner of 2015. Unlike other social networks, Instagram has reached 400m users in five years’ existence.
Social Media Marketing Spend:
Advertisers worldwide spend a huge amount on paid media to reach customers on social networks. Facebook is dominating the paid social advertising platform globally.
More than a third of CMO’s say that within the next 5 years marketing will account for 75% or more of their spending. With a 16% increase in spending, digital advertising was the fastest growing category in 2014.
In 2015, 51% of B2B marketers used paid media as part of their marketing strategy. In the next 12 months, B2B marketers will spend 16% of their marketing budget on paid media.
Why Content Marketing?
- Corporations are more likely to pay for quality content than advertising.
- Among all the social media sites, YouTube is the most highly engaged website. YouTube is the largest video content provider around the world. According to the 2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report, 66% of social media marketers plan to increase their YouTube marketing in the near future.
- On the other hand, Infographics are great for visual appeal. Infographics are effective marketing tools to build brand recognition & users are 30 times more likely to read infographics than any text. Through the use of bright colours Infographics attract users.
- The use of images can help to capture the audience’s attention. Having at least one image in any blog post results in increasing Facebook & Twitter shares.
Key Challenges For Social Media Marketers:
- Creating a social media marketing (SMM) strategy right is the biggest challenge today. To show the impact of social media on their businesses has also become a challenge among the marketers in tough markets.
- Other challenges are the authentic relationship with your audience, consistently posting a quality content, original graphics etc.
- Brand awareness, website traffic & audience reach are the most common goals of social media marketing.
Marketers can overcome the social media marketing challenges. When social media marketing done right, it can lead to more customers, more traffic & more conversions.
There is no denial in accepting the fact that content is the highest flammable fuel to your digital marketing & as with most of the dangerous fuels, how you use it matters the most. Use it in abundance you’ll burn the ingredients & use it in scarcity, well you can’t ignite any sparks at all.
As content marketing is growing fast, your content must be original and unique to cut the proliferation in a digital landscape. To arrive maximum results with your content marketing you need to know that how to create a compelling content for your website. Every unique content goes a long run with your visitors and Google as well.
Well-written and well-organized content will spark some ideas for readers. No wonder, compelling content have it’s own perks in persuades readers leads to better conversion rates, more sales, and more shares.
Creating a compelling content is not a mystery, here’re some few tips on how to write one.
1. Make Your Content Actionable:
- Start developing your ideas before it’s time to write.
- Research similar posts & make notes.
- Perform target keyword search beforehand.
- Content must have a proper title, grammar, and organization. The title is the most important word on your web post as it compels people to read or not.
- Make your topic clear that will interest readers.
- Understand your readers. If you know about your readers you can write for them. Make sure you write content for your audience, not for yourself and not for your company or brand.
- Write content that is understandable by your audience by using language what your audience understand.
- Communicate more by adding pictures or images and videos.
- To grab skimmer’s attention consistency should be there in your article.
- To be able to create content that inspire the readers to take action every time.
- Take a look at your article that readers actually want to read.
2. Provide Clear Instructions:
- The best content shows how to do or how to apply information. It does not degrade or misguide users by telling them what to do.
- Be able to deliver answers to your readers.
- Give useful examples. The information you mentioned must provide useful tips to the users guided through the step-by-step process.
3. Add Visual Appeal:
- Add data into your content to increase the visual appeal of your web content.
- Highly relevant visual aspects like conceptual diagrams, screenshots or videos, photographs to demonstrate your points and graphs etc., get more views on your blog or website.
- Don’t choose random images not related to the post.
- Replace paragraphs by bullet points.
- Use different font sizes for appealing typography.
- Change texts into photographs or videos.
- Make content to be scannable, your content must be posted correctly with clear headings. So, users can quickly scan the content to find details what they want to read.
- To make content as interactive as possible that readers can engage with performing some actions like clicking, typing etc. It forces the readers to pay attention.
- Instead of posting more and more content on every single day publish only best content that contains a valuable message.
Compelling content engages readers on every level, it should create an urge to read more & more. Every post with your name on your blog should be original. Carefully crafted content not only boost your web traffic but also help’s you to gain higher index ranking on search engines.
If you devote your time to write original and high-quality content, search engines will definitely open the path of enlightenment to your blogs for your readers, eventually, help you to attain maximum peace with your writings.
View and analyze your data instantly with the new Report Editor
A lot of us are visual learners, and by visualizing information you can notice trends that you generally wouldn’t have by just looking at the figures worked out.
Google understands this need, and is making it possible to rapidly visualize information from its AdWords web advertising service through a basic drag-and-drop tool that gives you a chance to explore your account information in brand new ways within your browser.
The Report Editor gives a simple to utilize interface that gives you a chance to construct custom tables and graphs that can be segmented, sorted, and filtered to help you discover insights that matter to your business.
Using Report Editor, you can:
- explore information with simple drag and drop actions
- sort, filter, and pivot your data to concentrate on the slices of information needed
- visualize your information in pie, bar, or line diagrams to uncover powerful insights
- apply multiple segmentation to dissect your data with better granularity
“Visualizing data in a chart can make your data more actionable,” reads Google’s official blog post about the tool. “Charts can quickly unveil performance trends that may be missed when looking at numbers alone. Now, you can instantly create a line, pie, or bar chart to surface your key insights.”
Report Editor will be taking off gradually through the span of the following couple of months, with Google saying you’ll know you have access to it “when you see the new Reports tab in your account.”
Check out the new Advanced Reporting guide for tips on monitoring actionable insights in your reporting and the AdWords Help Center for more details on how to use Report Editor.
As I’ve mentioned recently, expanding AdWords ROI (quantifiable profit) is to the greatest advantage of both advertisers utilizing the AdWords service and Google alike. Low ROI, or even trouble in measuring ROI, is a negative ordeal that could lead advertisers to quit spending their marketing budget with Google. What’s more, search advertising is, all things considered, still Google’s bread-winning business.
The most widely recognized approach to enhance your site’s web advertising strategy is either by using SEO or PPC (for this article in the matter of PPC we will refer to Google Adwords and the other way around). The ideal model that the larger part of web advertisers have been utilizing is a substitute model of utilizing either SEO or PPC when the campaign objectives aren’t accomplished.
Along these lines of thought however, are not producing the sought results and consequently there ought to be a standard transformation on how these two methodologies are used for greatest effectiveness. Streamlining web search engine dynamics is an objective that a large number of organizations go for. A capable and successful approach to accomplish this is to consolidate SEO and PPC.
Using a thoroughly planned SEO methodology will get results in the long run and top rankings in search engines and, in addition, a responsive feedback with your client base. Then again, PPC offers quick results guiding site traffic to the displayed advertisements and banners maximizing ROI and empowering direct contact with your clients.
With a specific end goal to viably consolidate both methods however, you have to join a mindful and a deliberate procedure.
- The first most critical step is to set up your PPC, which will send guests to the most pertinent landing page. PPC campaigns are mostly effective when they contain promotion ad groups along with relevant catchphrases/keywords that will guide guests to the target page. On the off chance that PPC is not set up in this way in your campaign and you are sending every one of your guests to the landing page, you can still have insights through PPC reports; however they will now be less insightful.
- The second vital step is to have your Adwords account connected with Google Analytics. This way you can send out the campaign measurements as they relate to visitor activity and its sources which will give you a smart idea about their behavior, conversion and all sales.
Harmonising SEO AND PPC
- How to create landing pages
At the point when content pages are aimed accurately, they are profitable both in SEO and PPC quality scores. PPC helps you in surveying a variety of things, namely:
• Google’s judgment of your pages
• Pages with higher quality scores
• Keywords on those high-quality pages
• Customer’s appraisal of your pages, bounce rates, exit rates, time on page.
- How to select the right keywords
Google Analytics has of late changed its keyword analysis which has brought about Adwords turning into the best instrument to evaluating the effectiveness of a keyword. One approach to using this aspect is to begin with Adwords keyword analysis and to export the results of the focused keywords into your SEO strategy and measurements.
The arrangement of paid and organic efforts ought to be your basic consideration alongside the keywords and their associated competition and expenses. A word of caution, however, because of financial constraints or depending on your ROI objectives you may not generally have the capacity to purchase paid search ads. Likewise, the amount of competition for any given keyword makes the effort to rank organically substantially more troublesome and resource intensive.
3 Ways to combine PPC and SEO for the better
1. Bidding on your Brand
Bidding on your brand is most likely a smart thought, despite the fact that you may rank first for the term in SEO. On the off chance that you have a twofold listing within the SERP, you accomplish two things: one: your brand gets more esteem and two: you get more support. You may get reduced clicks on Organic sources, yet you will get more visits and most likely a higher general CTR because of support. What’s more, branded searches, as a rule, have a strong conversion rate and low CPC, more visits lead to more benefit.
2. PPC & SEO working together
An SEO & PPC collaboration builds the search traffic in all since with PPC you can indicate keywords that you don’t have organic rankings for and vice versa. The key here is to focus on the high-value keywords – despite the fact that they are not top ranking in organic search. On the off chance that you know the strengths of PPC and SEO, you can make them work together in harmony.
3. PPC for link building
SEO & PPC function very well together as supplementary methodologies to promote one’s site.
As you most likely are aware SEO is more about content. You might have tried really hard to make incredible content and advance your site, yet at the same time you haven’t seen the traffic you targeted for. At that time, utilizing PPC along with your SEO efforts is an awesome and minimal effort approach to spread your content to a lot of clients (to can try using long-tailed, non-commercial keywords for instance for PPC). Don’t forget to use Social Platforms along with for magnified results.
It is quite surprising that even with a lot of information out there, just a few brands genuinely take advantage of combined strategies crosswise over paid and organic search. Your website promotions should consider how customers communicate with their search efforts, including ad copies and keywords.
Please feel free to make a remark and give us with more helpful information on the topic. Subscribe to Netcogs, and share your perspective with us and let’s discuss!
Whether you are a small business owner looking for inexpensive methods to generate qualified traffic for your business website, or a freelancer setting up a professional page to market your website within a very limited budget, these 10 inexpensive ways can guarantee you enhance your customer base.
In this article we will walk you through a mix of easy social media, search engine optimisation, and other techniques that are available on-line and require only some of your time, but not your credit card.
Assuming that you have created a website, or set up a profile on some social media channels, here is what you can do next:-
#1 Use Press Releases on local, niche sites with a link back to your website. Not only do they help drive traffic, they also generate interest in your product or service.
Some of the free options out there are:
#2 Find a niche social media site that pertains to your exact business and participate. Be helpful, provide relevant and useful information, and your word of mouth advertising will grow from that engagement.
- Travel or hospitality business – comforums
- Photography store – netor RockTheShotForum.com
#3 Claim, verify, and update your Google Local Business listing.
This is extremely important. Google Local Listings have been absorbed into Google+
#4 Create social media pages/ business profiles on some prominent networks like Google+, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
This is a great way to engage with those that are interested in your product or service, if done well. Create groups, events, and photo albums. Contribute relevant and useful information, participate in discussions for it is a great way to build credibility and interact with potential prospects one-on-one.
A word of caution: Comment and offer original, well thought out, sensible information, opinion and help on blogs that are relevant to your website’s topic and be sure to leave your URL. This is not blog comment spamming, this is engaging in a conversation relevant to your website’s topic.
#5 Set up and verify a Webmaster Central Account at Google and/or Bing Webmaster Tools. Update or create your XML sitemap and upload it to these tools. Use your Bing Webmaster Tools account to look at your incoming links. A clean and relevant incoming link profile is important, feel free to take down the irrelevant ones.
#6 Write unique HTML page titles for all of your pages. This is still extremely important, don’t forget this one.
#7 Start a blog. There’s nothing wrong with getting the basics of blogging down by using a free service from Blogger or WordPress. Write a “how-to” article that addresses your niche for Wikihow.com or Answers.com. They are extremely helpful resources for getting mentions and links.
#8 Update and optimize your description and URL at YP.com.
Note: You don’t need to pay to upgrade your account every time they prompt you, just having accurate and fresh information will do the trick.
#9 Install Google Analytics if you don’t have any tracking software. The program is pretty amazing and it’s free. You need to do this if you haven’t already. It’s that important.There are free tutorial videos by Google that walk you step by step. https://www.youtube.com/user/googleanalytics
#10 Experiment with pictures. If you have visually stimulating content that is relevant to the sites demographic try Pinterest. It’s hot right now!
You can also turn it a notch higher by creating a slideshow of your products or recording an original how-to video and uploading to YouTube. Be sure to optimize your title and descriptions. Once it’s uploaded, write a blog article and embed the video on your own Web site.
Bonus Tip: Use Google Maps for your storefront, locations, and nearby landmarks, and add descriptions. Do not forget to make your map public and embed it on your own website. Provide a link back to your website where suitable.
There you have it! Try these out and let us know your feedback. Keep reading NetCogs for more free tips and tricks.
Image Courtesy: https://www.behance.net/dunsky/